Sunday, November 29, 2009

Body hair. help?

i am hairy %26amp; depressed. everyone in my school calls me ape lady. i have no friends %26amp; my parents wont let me shave. the hair is very thick. i cry myself to sleep every night and wish i wasn't as hairy as the other 4th graders.my mother makes me wash/comb my body hair so it smells good but it always seems to pick up bad odors.all the other girls havent even started growing body hair. mother says im just an early bloomer.one time some girls caught me combing my body hair in the bathroom and took a picture of me and posted the picture all over the school. sometimes kids make me do a funny ape dance in front of a teacher so theyd give me my lunch money back. the teacher made me go to the principals office. i think i am getting dandruff in my body hair. mother says i cant shave until i moved out of the house. i want to live with mother and father forever!!! i will always be a hairy ape woman forever if you dont help me!



Body hair. help?

ummm....get a razor and shave...or wax...but ure in 4th grade...so listen to ur mom....



Body hair. help?

if shaving it doesnt help then ur just gonna have to deal with it. i have the saem problem too. try covering it up with a sweater. thats my soluyiuon. also u can ignore what other people say. just be yourself. dont believe what thers say about you. believe in yourself.



Body hair. help?

I know for a fact that you are lying...



sooo if you really wre having this problem, tell your school counseler and talk to them...



Body hair. help?

I think you should tell your mom what you're going through. See what they have to say. I had the same problem but I decided to go against what my mom said, which was not to shave because it grows back, and she hasn't found out....(sssssshhh)



Body hair. help?

how about the circus?..could be very profitable for you...who needs school?..if you can get one of those bellhop outfits i think you could make a fortune and then who's laughing?



Body hair. help?

Save up your money -- go to Wal-Mart and get some product like Neet or Nair that you wipe on -- let sit -- and then rinse off in the shower. Who says parents are always right! Kids are cruel so do what you have to. Do a patch test first to see how the cream works on your skin on a small area of your inner arm.



Body hair. help?

omg ape women!!! ha ha, just shave with out her knowin and tell her later, trust me its beter gettin in truble



Body hair. help?

this is such a lie. ur jokin...but i guess you can either convince your parents to let you remove the hair, or you cover up



Body hair. help?

Aww sweetie it will all be ok. I know it seems just hopeless right now but it will all get better. Some girls just mature faster than others and that is what is happening to you. I can't really help in the maturing early section, because I didn't. I don't worry now though, because now I am where I should be. With you, you just need to tell yourself that you are beautiful no matter what. I know it makes you feel awful with the girls laughing, but here is what you do.



Just stand tall and don't let the other girls get you down. You tell them that you are just maturing faster and you can't help with what your body decides to do. Don't let them see that they are intimidating and hurting you because that is what they want to do. If you stand tall and proud you are showing them that you don't care what they think and that will make them back off, trust me, I know.



With the hair situation, if you have dark hair, your body automatically causes you to have thicker, darker hair. My cousin has dark hair and her hair is very thick. If you don't have dark hair, some people just naturally grow thicker hair. I know your mom won't let you shave, but maybe if she sees how this is really affecting you her perspective on it will change. I really hope this helps a little bit, and remember you are beautiful no matter what.



:)



Body hair. help?

Dont care about what other ppl think about u.JUst be urself. i use to have the same problem . why dont u jus explain to ur mom/parents that shaving or whatever is really important to you and tell ur parents how u are getting made fun of at school and they might let u shave. But if that doesnt work , you can always save up money and go to shoppers drug mart or any store that sells those type of products and u can but a pack of shavers from the company (venus) or sumthing and shave urself when u take a shower wihtout ur parents knowing.=) i hope everying works out!!=)



Body hair. help?

it sounds like a lie but if it is true take ur moms razor and shave anyways because if it is that bad then it need s to be done!!!!!!



Body hair. help?

wax it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan