Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair loss.....?

OK...I am 22 years old and have had 3 kids. 8 months ago I got my tubes tied. For the past couple of months, when I brush my hair a lot of hairs ends up in my brush. I have to clean my brush out 3 times a week. I don't think my hair is getting any thinner. Is this ok?



Hair loss.....?

Baldness, hair grow %26amp; regrow formula



8 oz. avocado oil



30 gram rosemary



5 drops peppermint oil



mix these three ingredients



you can either place them in a glass container (heat resistant) and place in an oven for 20 minutes at 300 deg F OR place in a dark colored glass bottle and store a dark place for 6 weeks



once you have completed the above step, strain the oil to remove the rosemary



(use cheese cloth or similar cloth and squeeze the extra oil out)



once you have strained the oil you can massage one teaspoonful into your scalp three times a day



store the unused portion in a dark colored bottle in a cool dark place (not cold), you can store it for up to 3 months



Hair loss.....?

hair loss is never a good sign...you are too young to have thinning. i would check with your MD. Having your tubes tied shouldn't affect your hormones, so I doubt it's that.



Here is what I think, honey...you are 22 with 3 kids? Betcha it's stress. Get someone to watch the kids for a few hours so you can take a nice warm bath, listen to music, do your nails...take care of yourself!! Also, make sure you are taking vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan