Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do you heal split-ends in your hair?

I have waist-length hair and don't really wish to cut it because it took a long time to get this length. My hair is covered with split ends. Its also different lengths (thus the reason its split all over)do to my younger sister pulling and ripping out my hair. (gotta love little kids).



Is there any way to heal the split-ends and have healthy hair again without cutting it off??



How do you heal split-ends in your hair?

Yes you should try an hot oil treatment



How do you heal split-ends in your hair?

Short answer no.



You cannot heal split ends. Once they are there the only way to take care of it is to cut. It's a bummer but wouldn't you rather have healthy shorter hair than ratty long hair?



In the future, take care of your hair by not using harsh styling products (flat irons, curling irons..etc) and get a regular trim. Your hair will grow out and look so much better!



How do you heal split-ends in your hair?

I always heard that to get rid of split ends the best thing to do is to cut them off.....I do know there are some good shampoos ...my daughter gets alot of split ends and she uses Aussie shampoo, and conditioner....she sometimes also uses Nexxus shampoo and leave in conditioner...



How do you heal split-ends in your hair?

You can not heal them you can only prevent them from breaking more with hot oil treatments and stuff.



The best thing you can do is cut off all the splitends you have and then try to take good care of it.



I just had to cut off 2 feet of my hair, because I always thought I could fix split ends and I didn't take enough care of it. Do it now before you have to cut of more. :)



How do you heal split-ends in your hair?

Salon stylists take off way more than they need to. I have super long hair, too, and I just trim off the split ends myself. I twist a small section of my hair and snip away the little ends sticking out. I prefer a little shagginess over the unnatural chopped-off look myself.



I also wash my hair every other day to minimize styling damage, and use lots of moisturizing products.



How do you heal split-ends in your hair?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



How do you heal split-ends in your hair?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING



all these shampoos and things say: treating split ends. Nope. The only thing to do is.... trim your hair. Ask for like 1-inch off and keep going to the salon when ever you want your hair to be healthier!! :-)



How do you heal split-ends in your hair?

No just have it trimmed and get long layers done and avoid any heat appliances and anyone pulling at it!!



How do you heal split-ends in your hair?

unfourtanly no you will have to cut them off dont panic thought just cut the tips off. tell ur stylist to make sure it's not alot of hair that he or she could cut



How do you heal split-ends in your hair?

I would trim the longer ends at the bottom and switch to a professional shampoo and conditioner! conditioner is a must try sunsilk ever though its not professional but it has the healing formula

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan