Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair is so dry and damaged. Please help me!?

When I was a kid I had really straight hair. Since then it is dry, dull, and so frizzy. It feels like straw. I have tried hot oil treatments, and everything. I colored it alot one summer, and then I shaved it off after I noticed it was damaged. It is still bad please help.



My hair is so dry and damaged. Please help me!?

try putting mayonaise on your hair for thirty minutes wrap head in plastic wrap yes it smells bad but it may help you can also add an egg sounds silly but just might help, it may take washing it twice to get rid of the smell but a friend of mine does this and she stands by it i hope it works for you



My hair is so dry and damaged. Please help me!?

Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essence are really good for dry hair. (shampoos an condtioners)



if you try washing your hair t night..leaving the conditioner in your hair and putting a shower cap over it (i know its nerdy) and sleep in it and wash it out the next morning it might help.



My hair is so dry and damaged. Please help me!?

try this shampoo green tea therapy by vo5 and then get this organics tea tree shine for dry frizz hair it's for everyone don't be frighten by the picture on the bottle believe me it works and in no time you hair will be soft again and healthy



My hair is so dry and damaged. Please help me!?

Try infusium leave in treatment, It works great. Use it through out the day and a lot at night before you go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan