Thursday, November 26, 2009

When i was a kid i had blonde hair?

When i was born i had blonde hair then i kept the blonde hair tilt i was 12 then my hair change and started becoming dark blonde then it turn to to a really dark blonde how did i get blonde hair in the firts place? and my eyes were really dark brown when i was a baby now they light brown really light brown



mom has



her hair color is black and her eyes are light brown nd my dad's has black hair and dark brown eyes my



both



my grandmother from my moms side has brown hair and dark brown eyes



nd from my dad side my grandmother had black hair and dark brown eyes



my grandfather from my dad's side has blue eyes and dark brown hair



nd my from my moms side my grandfather had black hair and dark brown eyes



When i was a kid i had blonde hair?

Check to see if the mailman has blond hair.



When i was a kid i had blonde hair?

BLEACH IT IF YOU HATE IT!



When i was a kid i had blonde hair?

its because of hormones.



my hair was straight, now it's wavy and slightly curly



When i was a kid i had blonde hair?

i kind of had the same deal i used to have blond straight hair now it's brown and wavy, it's genitics. My grandfather had almost exactly the same features as me.



When i was a kid i had blonde hair?

I had blonde hair until I was about 6. Mom and dad have black hair. Then it turned dark brown. But by some strange phenomenon, at age 25, it turned blonde again!...(Thanks Miss Clairol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan