Sunday, November 29, 2009

HELP me with my sons hair please?

Ok i have a almsot 2 year old son and i want to do somthing with his hair but i dont know how or what to do. i am greek and jap and my husband os black so his hair is all mixed up. I think it is changing again but it is very curly and started to dry out so i got him some tea tree oil for kids and it is helping but i want to do a style with his hair like twists or braids but i dont know how to do the twists and my husband wants him to have con rows but it isnt long enough in the front yet any ideas as to what i can do with his hair?



HELP me with my sons hair please?

I would try not to braid it if i were you because if your son is so young braiding it would pull on his hair and scalp.



HELP me with my sons hair please?

Leave his hair alone. Let his hair grow out some more before you start doing all kinds of crap to it. Just keep his scalp maintained. Braids are really tight, even on babies. He's too young to have all that stress on his roots. Black hair is sensitive and so are the roots. If his hair is too much for you to handle, trim or cut it until he gets to be about 4. THEN get it braided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan