Sunday, November 29, 2009

I will be alone with my scene hair! what can i do?

I am getting a scene hair cut and i really love the whole look because it shows you are individual to everyone else not every scene kid looks the same.



I want to get hair cut and get it dyed and add some streaks and extensions too. But at school all my friends are ordinary looking people and i feel like i will not fit in well. There are like no scene kids in my school and there are like 3 emo people but i dont really like them. There are also hardly any scene/ emo kids about and around where i live so i have like hardly anyone scene. I just want to look different to everyone else. Please help. Thanks. please be nice to me. P.s: I live in jersey channel islands. so there are like no scene kids.



I will be alone with my scene hair! what can i do?

Haha, I live near you. And youre right, there are NO scene kids at all. But that doesnt really matter!



Doing the whole "scene" thing is about being individual and different, and not caring what other people think. Youre goal is to be an individual, right? It wont matter if nobody else is, youre doing your own thing and you should be proud of it. If anyone says anything, theyre just jealous cause they dont have the guts to stand out and be different from anyone else like you do.



If you want to be different, dont let anyone hold you back.



Also, if you friends say they dont want to be friends with you because you want to be scene or whatever, then they arent good friends. No matter how you look, youre still going to be the same person inside and still be a great friend. They arent really being good friends if they say theyre going to dump you just because of a little thing like cutting your hair. Seriously. If they care more about your looks then who you actually are, they really arent being good friends.



And lastly, dont forget that you dont really need to be friends with other scene kids just because theyre scene!



Ive met scene kdis and tried to befriend them, but it turns out that they were really stuck up and had no personalities. Im not saying all of them are like that, but you dont really need to have scene friends just because theyre scene! Im scene, but almost all my friends are just normal people and i lvoe them to death! So yeah, just be friends with people because you like them and not cos theyre scene, you know?



I will be alone with my scene hair! what can i do?

May be you can try this Link:



http://modern-hair.blogspot.com /



http://fashion-jewellery1.blogspot.com/



http://new-dkny-dress.blogspot.com/



http://makeup-first.blogspot.com



I will be alone with my scene hair! what can i do?

Go for the haircut looking different is good. There are probably other kids at your school who want to get a haircut like that but are afraid of the same thing as you.



I will be alone with my scene hair! what can i do?

uhhh woah your way over yourself but i get what your saying and first off your not getting a scene hair cut your getting choppy layers lots of em just be your SELF and yea



I will be alone with my scene hair! what can i do?

If they're your friends then they won't care about your haircut.



I mean they aren't going to say to you,



I hate your hair and then ditch you.



That just wouldn't happen because it will make them look like a really mean person.



good Lucké–ł?br>I will be alone with my scene hair! what can i do?



"i want to be an individual but i'm afraid i might not fit in!"



get your hair in typical style but just not go way to much dramatic with it all. by the way, following a scene trend isn't the best way to prove you are individualistic... its a trend...



I will be alone with my scene hair! what can i do?

uhm yah, your lame.



1) a REAL scene kid does not care what other people think. its just hair.



2) you sterotype yourself WAY to much. you dont have to hang with scene kids or even scene looking kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan