Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Costume for kids?

My friend has three kids and two of them need a costume. I didn't know she hadn't planned on taking them trick or treating until a couple of days ago. I'm supposed to help her make them a costume tomorrow but I need ideas. I have tons of Halloween makeup,fake teeth,and some of that colored hair spray in storage. I thought of making the little girl into a pumpkin face with black %26amp; orange clothing,and her face painted like a pumpkin with fake leaves hot glued to her hairbow...kinda of like a pumpkin head. I could make the little boy into a hunter and just hot glue some real leaves to a hat and paint his face greens,blacks,browns.



Thats just off the top of my head.Any ideas to help with this,or ideas for other characters please let me know.We're short on time :),and options since she doesn't have much money. Thx.



Costume for kids?

http://www.robinsfyi.com/holidays/hallow...



try looking at some of the ideas on this website, it has costume ideas using common things most people have at home.



Costume for kids?

Go to partycity.com. I think they have a bunch of costumes.



Costume for kids?

Ive always wanted 2 b something cute, made evil. Like zombie Cinderella or dead little red riding hood.



Think About It. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan