Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair-- Curly?

I used to have curly hair as a kid, but growing up I had it layered (in retrospect it was one of the worst things I've ever done) so it got all frizzy and I had it rebonded. Now, my hair's rebonded like, 4/5 times over but I want my curly hair back! DO you think it's possible?



Hair-- Curly?

I am afraid that the only way to get your curly hair back will be to cut them to let them grow in a natural way again.



I have long and curly hair by myself, nothing is better than natural growing without chemistry, because otherwise they are going to get frizzy all over.



Hair-- Curly?

you may just have to wait until your new hair comes thru...at least that way, it will be curly



Hair-- Curly?

yes. I used to have curly hair when I was younger, and now its straighter. This is what my mom does for me every night ( cause i cant braid my own hair, its quite a sight when i do it lol). I wet my hair with a spray bottle and put some mousse in it. Then my mom puts my hair in about 9 or 10 braids. Like 4 or 5 on top and 5 on the bottom. Then I go to sleep and in the morning take then out and I have perfect curls. Btw, my hair is frizzy and poofy too, but like this its easier to handle and not frizzy or poofy. I loove it like this! And if you have too, use a curl activating shampoo and conditioner.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan