Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there a great Chemical hair straightener out there?

I have natural curly hair fine hair. It looks horrible down and curly. I straighten my hair with a flat iron, but after awhile it really damages it no matter what great products you use on it. I just want to wash and go, even if it's just a little wavy and I can put gel on and go would be great. I have 3 kids, no time for a flat iron! If anyone knows of a great chemical straightner, let me know!



Thanks!



Is there a great Chemical hair straightener out there?

I don't know of any chemical prosseses that aren't super pricy but got to folica.com and look at teh Sedu straightener. It is $125 and look at the before and after pictures it is amazing. My friend has teh thickest, curliest hair i have ever seen and it got it to be pin straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan