Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do you tie the coloured strips for hair?

I live in Thailand but have returned to the UK to see my family at Christmas. In Thailand there is a bit of a trend for many of the kids (and some adults) to buy thin strips of coloured foil to tie into their hair so that when they go out partying it looks like they have coloured, sparkly hair amongst their natural hair.



I bought some for my friend's daughter and was shown how to tie them in but have completely forgotten! Can anyone help me out or/and point me in the direction of a website with directions? I'm sure that anyone with a knowledge of how to tie other things in hair could probably help me out too. I guess it's the same method.



How do you tie the coloured strips for hair?

You could simply tie them in at the root area and secure with a little temporary hair glue that you can pick up at a Beauty Supply store or wig store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan