Sunday, June 20, 2010

11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

Ok this is embaressing but I am 11 with pubic hair around an inch long and I get dicharge all the time! I have gotten for a few years and i don't know what to do! Is it abnormal for someone my age to be like this? Other kids on this website are starting to get pubic hair but I have had it for a long time and I am scared. I take dance class and have to where a leotard. What do I do if i get my period when i have to go to dance? How do I protect myself?



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

You are okay! 3 things...



1) Many girls develop at your age



2) Most women (which you are becoming) shave. Just either buy clippers (like Mustache trimmers preferably) or use a razor and a comb to protect your area.



3) If you get your period, wear a tampon or a thin pad,,, believe me. Only YOU will know. I know it feels like EVERYONE can tell, but I promise you, your dance teacher has instructed on MANY occasions wearing a pad or tampon. Your teacher can be your best friend. Teachers do not work for the money. If you are shy to speak with your mom...talk to your teacher. She will feel so good to help you. You are fine. : ))



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

Talk to your mom and sisters if you have any. The age that your mom first got her period is around the same age you will get yours.



Talk to her about your fears about dance and she can help you.



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

I had mine when I was eleven and five months old, I had random spotting days before. Ask your mom or older sister about it or better yet consult your school nurse.



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

it is soon .. i had all those same things, i take dance, and i was just about 11 [i had just turned 12] .. its coming pretty soon so be prepared .. keep something in your bag or purse and if something happens seeing as your class should be all girls, they will understand.



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

No, this is not too soon. I've known someone that started puberty when she was 9. IT is not abnormal. Use a tampon when you have period and go to chance.



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

everyone goes through puberty differently. you might get it soon you might not. if you get your period in dance class its not the end of the world, but if you really want to protect yourself buy some pads, maybe some thing ones so just in case there is something there.



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

Some girls get their periods at age 11 or 12 and sometimes they see puberty signs like hair and stuff even earlier than that so what you are going through is not abnormal at all.



I never used tampons myself, but some women find them convenient when doing sports or other vigorous activities like dance. If you get your period when you are dancing you can maybe wear tampons just then, but pads at other times.



Everything is going to be ok. You'll see. Best of luck with your dancing!



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

Congratulations, you're probably going to start getting your period soon! When you do get your period, tell your mom, aunt, sister, even a female teacher at your school would be willing to help you out if you felt comfortable enough to ask. In order to catch the bloodflow most girls use a pad or a tampon. A pad is like (its LIKE, but is not) a small diaper that sticks to your underwear. A tampon is a small piece of cotton that you insert into your vagina to catch the blood. If you're dancing in a leotard, I would suggest a tampon for when you go to dance. Playtex makes a "mini" tampon for girls just starting their periods. Check out the link below for more info on how to use tampons. Good luck!



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

I'm eleven too! I haven;t had my period though. And today I saw a puberty video at school. You are getting your period. The symptomshows. You are emotional, and you have public hair. Sorry sister, you started puberty. Email me and tell me what happens, I'M GOING TO NEED IT!!! Email me at falloutboy356@yahoo.com



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

Don't worry sweetie. it's normal. you probebly will get your period in another yr or so. every girl is different. and bodies are getting ready so don't worry. don't you have anyone to talk to about these things? how about your mom?



my daughter is going to be 11 in june and she has the same issue. If u feel you may get your period, carry a pad in your backpack just in case.



My daughter and i are close and i keep telling her it's just that the body is getting ready for the period. you should talk to someone about this.



email me if you like..i can help.



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

I am 11 too but i already got mine. Well about the period thing..it is coming soon and even though you are not on it yet you need your mom or aunt or gramma or a lady friend ( if you do not have a mom.) to buy you some pads. as for the dance thing, ALOT of people who answer this question are going to say "wear a tampon" but girl, Do NOT i repeat NOT, wear a tampon. The reason is tampons give girls a deadly disease called TSS ( Toxic Shock Syndrome ) and it kills you. It comes only from tampons so do not worry. I suggest wear a pad to dance but make the pad have no wings and maybe even wear a pantyliner. Hope this peice of advice helped :)



if you would like to read about TSS ( The disease i mentioned up there ^.) then click on the link below:



http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/2000/20...



But this is more helpful for our age:



http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_he...



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

talk to your mom/gaurdian (a girl) and about the dance thing wear a small little pad.



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

No not always. That what happened to me but i had mine when i was 12.



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

just wear a tampon when you start and shave your pubic hair



11 with Pubic hair and discharge! Is my period soon?

u should wear pany ligners its for discharge and maybe u should ask a dr, they estimated when u can get ur period

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan