Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

I have black hair naturally and extremely white skin. The skin on my body is like porcelain white with no undertones, but my cheeks are rosy so I don't look like death. Sometimes when I'm tired my cheeks get really white too like my neck/chest, but not usually. Recently my dad told me that I looked like a zombie, random people tell me to "get some sun" and althroughout my life people have been teasing me because of my skintone (and my black hair doesn't help). Only older people, Asians, Middle Eastern people, goths and those anime/manga kids compliment me on my skintone/coloring. Everyone else seems to think that it's weird. I usually like being a bit unique, but sometimes I feel like just using self tanner or something. I'm so pale though that self tanner/bronzer just makes me look dirty.



Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

From your name I can conclude that you are from Finland so I can answer you first english, then finnish.



You should be proud of your skin colour. I myself love it when girl/woman has pale skin but usually I like it with blond hair. It doesn楹搕 surprise me at all that Asians, Middle Eastern people admire it. It is so differen楹搕 colour that they have. I have heard that people of Mediterranean love northern blond haired, white skinned people. I think it is same sort of admiration.



In European history it has been very wanted to have pale skin. It has been sign of noble class. And many noble class girls had rosy cheeks and pale skin. Today I for myself think it to be sign of noble. You shouldn楹搕 use a tanner/bronzer. You should make your beautiful pale skin to glow!



Ja nyt suomeksi: Sinun tulisi olla ylpe鐩?ihonv鐩瞨ist鐩瞫i. Mielest鐩瞡i on vieh鐩瞭t鐩瞯鐩茬洸 kun naisella on hohtavan valkoinen iho mutta itse pid鐩瞡 siit鐩?viel鐩?enemm鐩瞡 yhdistettyn鐩?vaaleisiin hiuksiin. En yht鐩茬洸n ihmettele ett鐩?aasialaiset ja l鐩瞙i-id鐩瞡 kansat ihailevat sit鐩? Se poikkeaa niin paljon heid鐩瞡 omasta ihonv鐩瞨ist鐩茬洸n. Olen kuullut ett鐩?v鐩瞝imeren ihmiset menev鐩瞭 sekaisin pohjoismaisista vaaleahiuksisista ja -ihoisista ihmisist鐩? Luulen ett鐩?kyse on samankaltaisesta ihailusta



Euroopan historiassa vaalea iho on aina ollut arvostettu. Sill鐩?on ollut yl鐩瞝uokkainen status. Ja monilla yl鐩瞝uokan tyt鏋歩ll鐩?oli vaalea iho ja rusottavat posket. Minulle vaalealla iholla on t鐩瞡鐩瞤鐩瞚v鐩瞡鐩瞜in ylev鐩?merkitys. Sinun ei kannattaisi ruskettaa sit鐩? Sinun kannattaisi yritt鐩茬洸 saada vaalea ihosi hehkumaan!



Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

I don't consider it to be weird. Some people are too hung up on what's "socially" acceptable or "in style". Screw um! There's nothing wrong with your hair color and skin color.



Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

it might be considered goth but i think it looks cool



Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

I think that your looks are uniquely attractive. I'm pale, too, and I know how tiring it gets to live in a world that values fried-looking skin and bleached, nasty hair. I also know EXACTLY what you mean about the self-tanning stuff. NOT a good look.



Did your dad really say that you look like a zombie?? How awful.



When most folks are sick with skin cancer from excessive tanning, you'll be the one laughing. : )



Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

Having pale skin and black hair is a beautiful and rare combination. Don't pay any attention to those who tease you about it, they are probably just plain old jealous.



Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

Depends on how pale you are. Most of us asians wanted to have white glowing skin, but being so pale is not attractive. Try to make your skin glow to make it look healthy.



Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

I think that having pale skin and dark hair looks really pretty but I guess the grass is always greener (I have blonde hair and tanned skin). I think that its really good to be unique, i am always trying to find way. The people who tease you are probably just jealous. If you feel really insecure about it those you could use bronzers or self tanning lotions.



Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

woahh! i would very much love to get your skintone!! i think it's beautiful!! dont let other people judged you. always remember that you're beautiful in your own unique way. =)



Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

I think there's nothing wrong with your skin tone and dark hair it must look beautiful...I dyed my hair black and have pale skin but not as pale as you I don't think it looks bad you shouldn't feel weird:]



Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

one's skin color is based on cultural preferences;



some like it as is, some do skin lightening or skin tanning;



but each one's needs or wants is neither wrong;



and should be respected by society.



i have black hair and fair skin tone;



and i love it. :-)



Is dark/hair and pale skin considered to be weird looking?

I think that fair skin and dark hair looks great! (I'm not a goth, a manga kid, an Asian, or some one from the Middle East and I'm 20 years old, LOL). If you're tired and you look really white, try applying some blusher, just to give your cheeks some colour, and some lipstick/lip balm. And make sure that you look after your skin properly in order for it to look healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan