Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair clippers?

Have you ever bought a set of hair clippers before as there easy to get nowadays. ? If so who were they to be used on ie husband /boyfriend girlfriend or the kids ? Did you find them easy to use and ladies have you ever had clippers used on you at the hairdressers before? Thanks in advance.



Hair clippers?

they are easy to use they come with a demonstration video



Hair clippers?

got them 2 do sons hair,never cud work them rite but!



Hair clippers?

Yep, I bought a pair a couple of years ago as I got fed up paying to have what little hair I have left to be cut,and I do it myself,what a cheap skate! :0)



Hair clippers?

I found some nice Hair Clippers for only 鎷?.



How cheap was that?



I brought them and used that on my son ( 4yrs young) and he did not move a muscle because they we so quiet.



Hair clippers?

Yes. I have 2 pairs. One of them is used for my horse and my dog, the other I use on my boyfriend. Never had them used on me I'd probably freak out. I find them easy to use.



Hair clippers?

i am a pro, and have always used Andis in my salon, but they can be expensive. I also have a Wahl at home, at it works just as well, i just need to clean the blade alot more, but there is nothing wrong with it. I paid about $20 for a whole Wahl set, included blades, guards, a cheesy cape, oil, a cheap pair of scissors(i don't use them), but they're fine otherwise

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan