Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need help finding a really good hair straightener?

ummm, background info, I have extremely curly hair and exema so apparently my skin and hair is really sensative to, well just about alot of stuff. Like when I was younger and decided to get a perm, they used to kind for little kids and it completely chopped off alot of my hair and is finally, slowly growing back. I have a Chi one right now, but I noticed that when I straighten it, my hair doesn't grow like at all and the iron make it feel even drier than it already is. So......if you know of a really good straightener to this kind of hair, leave a suggestion with atleast a little detail. thanks



Need help finding a really good hair straightener?

I have a Andis and it works great, just make sure it's ceramic and if you straighten your hair like everyday, that's why it's not growing. The best tip I can give to you is to get a Deep conditioning treatment done along with a scalp massage to massage it into your hair and it will help to make your hair grow! I am a licensed cosmetologist, so trust me on this one!, and also to help with the dryness try using a cream before you straighten or use a professional straightening shampoo %26amp; conditioner in the shower!



Need help finding a really good hair straightener?

A Chi Iron is great for the hair! You just need the professional hairstyling products that you specifically use with a Chi Iron. For instance, Chi shampoo,conditioner,silk infusion and iron guard. Good Luck! Hairstylist,Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan