Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair, why does it matter?

Yes I'm a black women, I wear my hair natural, I really don't care what people think about me now, but when I was younger school kids wanted me to change it, because it wasn't straight. Why does it matter now? I can get men, a job, and live my life happily.



Hair, why does it matter?

your right. it definetly shouldnt matter. i dont see why everybody cares so much about appearance, i mean dont get me wrong, i dont want to go around looking like crap, but people should like you for who you are not how you look. I have really curly hair too and people always tell me to straigten it nad tell me how ugly curly hair is. Its ridiculous.



Hair, why does it matter?

u go girl...it so doesnt matter!!!



Hair, why does it matter?

the gurl above me iz a idoit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan