Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HELP!!I have split ends & my hair falls?

I use the straighting iron almost everyday, if I let it dry or dry it with the hair dryer it gets puffy %26amp; frizzy.also for 2 months my hair has been falling when i shower or comb my hair, its not a lot of hair but enough that i just notice 2 small bald spots(about 1/2 in on each spot)WHAT CAN I DO?(i heard stress makes ur hair fall a lot-im a single mom wt 2 kids[2%26amp;4yrs] and deal wt rude %26amp; obnoxius customers all the time. Is this true?)



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

I can help you with this. First take a breath you will be fine. Yes to your question, stress can cause hair to fall out. but only extreme stress. If you are having that take some time out for yourself were you can relax. Start thinking more positive, all things will be fine etc.



There is also another and that is vitamins and minerals. If you body is lacking to that point your hair is falling out you need to start taking an all natural pg vitamin daily and one iron pill every other day. I had this happen to me but I didn't get the bald spots. Just a lot of hair loss. Bald spots is called Alopecia. What I would do is try the all natural pg vitamins and minerals and fine a way to relax and ease your stress. If you still don't see some possitive results you need to see a doctor. Also make sure your diet is a healthy one, lots of dark greens etc.



Now for your iorn NEVER use the iron on wet or damp hair. This will burn your hair big time and there is no way to fix that completely. You would be smart to get on some good professional hair products for your hair type. Also there should be some professional products to help you with the frizz. You may think it is costly and some is but over all it is less then over counter that has mostly water and wax. I am also going to tell you how to fix your splits. Of course get your hair trimmed every 4 to 6 weeks and if you are growing it every 6 to 8. With out cutting it offen enough you will get more splits that keep spliting and finely will break off, making the hair shorter and looks awful. Part your hair into 4 sections then take very small amounts and twist in one direction very gently like a rope but do not let it start to buckle. You will gently run your fingers up the hair shaft to expose the splits. Then cut parellel to the hair shaft. If you cut twards the hair shaft you can take the chance of cutting your hair. You should have a friend you can trust help you with this. I hope I have been a lot of help. Your hair should grow back once the problem is solved. But see a doctor if this doesn't help. It can be other more serious things going on.



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

get it trimmed or cut.



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

How about your go to a person that knows about hair, like lets say a hair stylist and get them to treat your hair back to health.



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

stop straightening and blow drying. your hair has no moisture left. use conditioner . to limit frizz, dry hair with paper towel. also, you may want to get the dead ends cut off because they are doing nothing! also, when they are off, your hair can grow healthier.



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

you need to get your hair trimmed to get rid of all the unhealthy hair. instead of straightening your hair with an iron try mixing it up with blowing it out



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

Try getting a hair trim to cure your split ends and get shampoo for "Thin" or "Thinning" hair. Treat yourself to a spa day or something relaxing and try not to stress so much. Best of Luck. Hope I helped.



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

I have the same problem.



I used to straigthen my hair EVERDAY.



because my hair si puffy and half curly,half wavy.



its crazy.



What i did was got a hair cut,like 8 inches to get rid of all the dead stuff(i had hair 2 inches below my boob before the cut, now its 2 inches below the shoulder,and i love it!)



and everyone loved my long hair,but it wa dead. so get the dead parts cut off!



second;STOP STRAIGHTENING YOUR HAIR EVERYDAY!



youll just make this happen a lot worse.



my suggestoin is,if you want your hair straight everyday, then get it chemically strai8gthened.



but the best thing for your hair,but in the end, it kills and creates WAYY less split end than straightening everyday.



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

Stress can definitely make your hair fall out. When you dry your hair point the air down your hair. It won't make your hair as puffy and is less damaging. You definitely need to take some time just for yourself. Get a babysitter and take the night off!!



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

There are a few things you can do.



First if your hair is falling out in clumps like that see a doctor, it could mean a hormonal imbalance.



I have long strait hair that splits at the end if I don't pay attention. I use either banana or avocado on the ends for 20 minutes once a week. Then rinse out. Neither smell bad and are very good for conditioning your hair. Another thing to do is get a really good deep conditioner and wash your hair and then sit in the tub for 30 minutes with deep conditioner in your hair. Rinse with cold water afterwards (or as a last rinse) and your hair will be nice and conditioned and shiny. Use a leave in conditioner or laminate on the ends.



Good luck.



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

If you straighten your hair everyday when you are an older woman you can easily start balding permanently. You've damaged it too much. You might want to try a perm to give it body and you won't need to do too much. You might also want to try moussing it sometimes.



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

alright heh im in your exact position but i dont have kids. STOP straightening it with a flat iron, if you must then give your hair atleast 1 day of the week where you dont put chemicals in it or anything heat related. if you have to use the flat iron or a blow dryer spray on a heat protectant. Also, stop (if you are) putting your hair up alot. Everytime you do that your hair gets pulled and after a while of your hair being pulled its just gonna fall out. If you have to put it up make sure it isnt tight and when it comes time to take the tie out, take it out slowly, un looping it. dont just pull it out because its going to put extra tension on your hair. Use products like Nioxon shampoo and conitioner, it wont make the hair grow back but it will strengthen the hair you do have, it works wonders after you use it for a while. Another thing you can do is take womans 1 a day, it has lots of minerals in it which is what your hair needs.



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

It can also be related to vitamin deficencies, I lost a lot of hair after childbirth. If you can see a doctor, that would be your best bet ( I know it's hard to do when you work and have kids, but you need to take care of yourself!)



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

Stop blow drying everyday, this can damage the hair and cause split ends, use conditioner in it when you wash, Also can be a thyroid problem, you need to talk to your doctor about this, he can take blood test to see if that is the problem.



HELP!!I have split ends %26amp; my hair falls?

Don't straighten your hair everyday. Too much heat can make it dry. Everytime before you straighten it, use the heat protector thing. And also, use conditioner. I suggest using Dove conditioner and leave it on for about 2 minutes. Then rinse it off. I think within bout 3 dayz, it'll get soft. And for the split ends, get a hair cut or trim it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan