Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair style and clothing for this winter?

ok im 17 and look like a kid . i need to do somthing with it that wont take long . and i need to change my wordrobe here are some pics im 5,7 if that helps aswell as being spanish moroccan and north american indian http://www.myspace.com/mysterious_hh new hair style :%26lt; pleasssssssssssssse



(one of my pics on my site look orange but thats because ive changed the effect )



Hair style and clothing for this winter?

It's difficult to see you in your pictures since they're soooooo blurry. I can't even tell what you look like. Every picture you have is totally blurred out. Take better pictures %26amp; post them, THEN ask what you can change.



If you want advice from your pictures: I can't see your eyes through the blurriness but it looks as though you're wearing a lot of eyeliner/ shadow. Less is more. I can't even see your eyes so if you wore less makeup, they would probably look a lot bigger. Also, your hair doesn't look styled, which is why you look younger. Use styling products like from John Frieda, that are specific for maintaining curls. Having your hair layered may make it look puffier. Maybe try getting a shorter cut or pulling your hair back w/ different styles.



Hair style and clothing for this winter?

For your wardrobe, I think if you traded wearing sneakers for wearing boots, and got a nice winter coat that was a real coat, and not a parka or something like that, you'd look instantly more grown-up without spending tons of money.



I like your hair the way it is. I think if you want a change, you can cut 1" off it, and ask the stylist to layer it to encourage the natural wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan