Sunday, June 20, 2010

What color hilites or lowlites w/ black hair?

I have dark brown asian hair %26amp; pale skin. I recently got it cut in short choppy layers w/ bangs like 1st pic and I was thinking about getting hilights in a blondish brown or reddish brown color but I don't want it to contrast too much. I never dyed my hair b4 my parents wouldnt let me get it dyed too much. I originally really wanted something like the 1st pic but it would look weird for an asian kid to have mostly blonde hair. So maybe if the color was changed? I dont wanna dye the whole top 2 much in a diff color



OR



I was also thinking about getting hilights like the 2nd pic but Im stuck between that reddish hue and a blondish one. My hairs really layered so I want hilights on the first few layers and keep the bottom layer dark. Would it look good on shorter hair? Cuz I wanna hilite it like in the bangs on the 1st pic (layers), not strands like the 2nd. Do I need to bleach it? I'm in highschool.



http://i9.tinypic.com/4gfikb4.jpg



http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/3636/...



What color hilites or lowlites w/ black hair?

I AGREE WITH LIL'MAMMA!!!!! red high lights fade really quickly and look awful. go for warm caramel colours, have them put in just under the top layer of your hair that way when your hair grows you cant see the roots therefore you wont have to have it done so often saving you money!!!! my dad is asian so i have almost black hair and warm browny caramel colours always look really nice. good luck babe xx



What color hilites or lowlites w/ black hair?

i know some people who have black hair nd they have reddish/brown highlights that look really good on them



What color hilites or lowlites w/ black hair?

hmmmm.......i think that reddish color looked pretty good on you,or you could just try hilites with a kinda honey blondish brown color..alotta my friends have done that :D



What color hilites or lowlites w/ black hair?

I WOULDNT DO RED, IT FADES QUICKLY AND TURNS AN ORANGEISH PINK AFTER A WH ILE, ITS ALOT OF UP KEEP. IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO ALLL BLONDE, TRY DOING A PRETTY CARAMEL COLOR. HOPE I HELPED YA OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan