Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bushy hair! How to make it look manageable??

my hair is extremely thick/bushy. it's 2 inches long i want it to look smooth and calm like the picture below (note: this kid used to have bushy hair like me but idk what he did to make it look better and not bushy anymore).



http://photos-439.ll.facebook.com/photos...



^thats the picture.



-how can i do it so my bushy hair looks nice like his in the picture!!!



-how long is his hair, btw?



Bushy hair! How to make it look manageable??

I suggest the full line of John Freida Frizzease! It helps my hair become tame!



Bushy hair! How to make it look manageable??

If your hair is really bushy, use a good pomeaid- it will make it look natural and shiny- you may want to dry w/a ceramic or tourmaline hair drier. You need a heavier styling agent at the very least so get pomeaid, waxes or pantene has styling products for layered hairstyles that will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan