Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

He has weekend visits and I feel like I'm about to pull my hair out. Should I have to help him take of his children? 8's a handful! I already take care of 4 kids(ours and him!) Don't know if I should have to cook n clean for them. We are NOT married and I feel like I shouldn't have to do anything for him. Yet I know the kids are not at fault. What should I do? Leave it to him to care for them? Or help him? Oh and yeah, he doesn't like to help clean up after them or even help out. What to do?



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

So, if you fix a pot of macaroni and cheese, are you going to say to his kids "this is for my kids only, you go hungry"? Do you expect his kids to sit and watch yours eat? How would you feel about him going away for the weekend with his kids? You need to work this out with him.



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

He's the kids father, not you. Your kids come first.



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

no



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

the very fact u had 3 kids with him is that u love him so in return i guess u must love his kids too for his kids are ur kids and they may b ge8ful to u for loving them as ur own



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

Wow, you have your hand full with yours alone, 8 is a huge number, the first thing that comes to mind is the financial obligation....Is he rich ? anyway, It seem as if you have already tapped yourself out in the mothering role. Focus on trying to develop your 4 to the best adults they can be and hopefully the other mothers will do the same. With 8 children you may drop the ball unwillingly on the needs of one of you own. Good Luck



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

If that's what you want.



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

You have no responsibility to his children. Only to your and his 3 children. But these types of situation gets crazy when you get involved with someone who has extra "baggage". I'm sorry that sounded negative, but it can also be a positive experience! You just have to find some kind of balance. Make some rules and boundaries. I really hope it will work out for you. ESPECIALLY the children. I'm sure they find it difficult as well!



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

Yous should try to help out but I would definitly ask him to help out as well.



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

ur kids shld be ur priority, and as the other kids are not at fault, u shld not help ur man completely, but help him slightly. dont prevent him in taking care of his other kids. its also his responsibilty, so respect that. and i dont think u shld do all the cleaning up for everyone. if by chance, u decide to take care of the kids, then i wld suggest u to divide the household chores.



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

You stress that you are NOT married, as that is your loop hole, well maybe it would work if you didnot live with him, have sex with him and have 3 childern with him. We are talking a minimum of a 27 month relationship (assuming longer) so if you started out caring for his kids then that may have been some of the reason he wanted to have kids with you and have a relationship with you so if you misrepresented yourself in the beging to get him, it is your fault. If you didnt then suck it up and enjoy that you have 8 childern looking up to you



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

first of all get fitted with a coil , then sit him down and tell him things have to change yes you should care for his kids when they come over ,but he has to help as well . good luck



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

This is sad how little you value yourself and for the sake of "having a man" or "love" (by the meagerest of definitions;) you are willing to devolve to Queen Toilet Bowl Cleaner, cook etc. Funny, you said you are "involved" yeah, YOU are the maid. Have some self-respect; at least get paid!!



You stand for this because your self-esteem is so low that you are afraid of loosing him. Don't worry, he IS NOT going anywhere; I can tell He at least is NOT stupid. HE knows He has a sucker on the hook.



Above all, I bet he brags about how much He does as a great father during his visitation with his kids.



You are being used; nothing more.



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

u obviously knew the situation before u had 3more with him, so deal with it, too late to complain now, unless u choose to move out and send your 3 for weekend visits too and have his new girl deal with all 8 lol



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

what a mess. get an attorney, get your 3 kids and get out. you're being used. You're not his housekeeper, nor his kids'. If you were married, you'd have even more rights. Next time, no ring, no kids.



Involved with a man with kids. We have 3 toghether, he has 5+mine=8. Should I take car of HIS kids?

honey, that comes along with the territory,you knew he had 5 kids before you had your 3.he is a package deal,his kids come along with him,you love him you have to deal with his kids what are you going to say " when your kids come for the weekend,stay at the local hotel" those kids are your kids half brothers and sisters. you got yourself in a jam, maybe you should tell your boyfriend when his kids come over he has to step up to the plate, because you just can't handle it. either he helps you with the 8 kids or do it his self PICK ONE,honey he'll help,just put your foot down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan