Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

My hair used to be very long (to my waist) and I've decided to get a haircut for a change. So I went to Haircuttery (sucks btw) and this lady cut my hair a little too short than the pictures I showed her. She didn't even cut it right! She just grabbed a handful of hair and chopped it off with scissors when you're supposed divide it layer by layer. And it wasn't even..EVEN! Me, being nice, didn't say anything because I thought that she was going to fix it (she was a really nice lady btw). So I just ended up going to an freelanced guy who my cuz recommended. I asked for a thinning and he chopped it off even more! Now my head looks like 1 of those precious moment kids but flipped. I hate it. So here's my questions:



1. What should I have done?



2. Anyone recommend a good hairstylist in Chicago-southside?



3. What can I do with my hair now? Actually, it kind of looks exactly like the avatar.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

You should go to a salon recommended by a family member or friend so that you know what to expect. Obviously everyone has different hairstyles but if you like the way the cut looks on them - it balances their features, the color is right - then you can bet they will give you a nice cut too. Be willing to spend a little bit of money - the pricer the cut, more likely the more experience the stylist has had. You're going to need to let your hair grow out and then go somewhere better. Good luck!



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

don't worry there is a new scientific research and some scientist have come to the conclusion that human hair usually grows back.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

you should have gone to a real syalist. pay more and get it done better, but its too late now so you should spike it up thats cute .



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

it will grow back



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

You want some cheese to go along with your whine?



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

find about products that u can use to make ur hair grow



u can also try a new hair style if u want but in a good beauty parlour with experienced people working there



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

Go to a better salon, and get some extenstions! You can then make your hair as long as you please!



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

Maybe you good get extensions, or maybe, just maybe hair grows back



I'm thinkin' the world will not end if you got bad haircut. Thier are more important things in life to get so worked up about.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

You can always try one of those clip-on pieces that look like ponytail (plainstraight or wavy/curly). I've got one and it looks great. Matched to your color, noone would know the difference.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME AT A HAIR CUTTERY!!! I showed them a picture and the women just ran a clipper up the side of my head before I could even get a word out. I had to let her continue because I didn't want to leave the store with a big bald spot up the side of my head. I feel your pain...not all Hair Cutter people are bad...just find one you like and stick to her.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

just use a bunch of pretty bobby pins and wear nice clothes to take the attention off ur hair.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

I know how you feel, it happened to me a few weeks ago. I know it's hard to tell a hair stylist how to do their job, I'm not sure I would have done anything different either, except if it's un-even, then that's just totally unacceptable and I would have said something about that for sure though. Can't recomend a stylist cuz I'm not in Chicago, sorry. At this point, all you can do is make the best of it, find ways to style it to your liking, and it will eventually grow back. Since I don't like how short my hair is (shoulder length) I always have it in a bun which barely makes it, I always have the hair falling out cuz it's almost to short for it.



Hang in there, you'll get your hair back!!



BTW - Those fake hair pony tails are very noticable and TACKY!!!!



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

Holy crap The same thing happned to me. A couple of weeks I went in for a trim and when I left I felt like effin' soccer mom.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

well that happened to me a year or two ago. don't worry about it just try to do fun hair styles. go talk to a hair stylist see if they can show you what they will do before they do it. sorry i don't live in chicago. like i said do fun little hair styles with your hair and just act cool thats what i did.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

1. Ask for your money back, politely.



2. Try an Aveda salon at least once.



3. Fake it til you make it--a bright smile and lots of self-confidence will call attention to you, not your hair. It'll grow. So will your self-confidence while you don't have the huge shawl of hair to hide behind.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

1. What you should have done is tell the first lady that she jacked your hair up, and proceeded to leave it alone and let it grow back



2. Look for a Paul Mitchell salon in your area. I live in So. California, and there are 3 in my town- all of which do a wonderful job on hair. It's worth spending the money.



3. Styling products are your friend! Spend an afternoon playing with it until you find something you're comfortable with wearing.



It's the summer, and your hair will grow back. Learn from the experience.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

Go to a better salon, and get some extenstions! You can then make your hair as long as you please



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

Don't Worry ! Your Avatar looks just great.



Enjoy your new look while it lasts.



It will grow back surprisingly quickly.



Next time be wiser. Tell them straight away if it starts going wrong. Must hairdressers are wise enough to ask before they cut.



Ask a friend to recommend somewhere reliable.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

That sucks! Everyone is right, though...it will grow out soon enough. In the meantime, take the opportunity to try out some cute hair accessories. Also, look online for "short hairstyles" and see what you can find for ideas of what you can do with you hair.



It was a learning experience! In the future, if you get a bad cut (and you have a nice stylist), let him or her know you aren't happy with the cut--and ask that they fix it (if possible) or give you some recommendations of how to style your new 'do. My final suggestion is that you ask friends with nice cuts where they go--or if you see someone on the street, at the mall, etc. with great hair--ask them where they go! They'll probably appreciate the compliment!



Good luck!



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

just make it look EMO



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

Well you can not do anything to get your hair back the way it was i mean just try to let it grow out...Then go to a good hairstylists



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

Don't worry about it... Your hair will grow to the length you want it to be in about 2 weeks! I'm sure it looks great! *~GoOd LuCk~*



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

wear it up!



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

the same thing happened to me today. now I'm calling to set up an appointment to get extensions.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

Wow...I was in that same situation. This lady cut my mom's hair and my mom really liked it, so she took me to the same stylist...I wanted Kiera Knightley's shaggy hairstyle with bangs, but what I ended up getting was something that almost looked mullet-ish, because there were a lot of layers up near my face with no transitions from one layer to the next, and bangs that were too short.



What I did was I started curling my hair (I had to wake up at 4:40 every morning to do so since my bus picks me up at 6:40 %26gt;_%26lt;). I hairsprayed my too-short bangs to the side, and somewhat managed "side-swept bangs". Since my hair was full of curls, no one even noticed the botchy layering. Eventually it grew out a little more and I ended up liking it.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

It would look very pretty when curly or wavy.



Help! The hairstylist cut my hair too short!?

SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan